- Watertec is a web hosted application for utility meter, billing and energy reporting. It is BS 16001, SAS 70 and Six Sigma compliant. Watertec is hosted in a Tier 2, ISO 27001 accredited, 3 N+1 datacentre facility with enterprise redundancy, effective secure, redundant MPLS connectivity.
- Watertec can be accessed via any web browser and used daily throughout the aggregate industry estate. There is an iOS and Android Watertec App for mobile viewing, alerts and diagnostics.
- Watertec allows unlimited permission-based user profiles. It delivers real-time, dynamic data at a global organisational level with a permission- based hierarchical structure that enables the Administrative level user to drill down to individual sites, business units, or to a granular sensor or measuring device level.
- For a site a manager access is restricted to that site and can be viewed as a graph via smartphone.
- Consolidates all water consumption data: tariffs, suppliers, consumption history and forecasts.
- Enables customer-defined water consumption alerts, with rapid identification and notification capability.
- Displays real-time aggregated water-use data, trends and analysis across an organisation, with the ability to drill down to view individual consumption profiles and trend analysis at both site and meter levels.
- Devolves responsibility for data collection, ensures data integrity, eliminates complicated spread sheets and enables data management by exception.
- Supports both Carbon Foot printing and CSR auditing. Data upload via templates, file transfer or web service. Touch button user-defined daily, monthly or annual reports.